Click here for Registration Information.
Click here for Jefferson Parish’s Student Code of Conduct.
YOU MUST HAVE YOUR CARPOOL CARD HANGING IN THE CAR’S FRONT WINDSHIELD EVERYDAY
For Afternoon Pick-Up:
• PINK CARD CARS (cards for children in Pre-K and Kindergarten only) – may not arrive in the carpool line before 3:15 PM. Do not arrive early and sit and wait.
• DO NOT BLOCK ANY NEIGHBORHOOD DRIVEWAYS. The Sheriff’s department will be observing and issuing tickets throughout the year.
• Please remain in your cars.
• Our neighbors and the school have enjoyed a good relationship so far; it has taken a lot of work due to Carpool. Please be courteous.
• BLUE CARD CARS (cards for children in grades 1-5) – may not arrive in the carpool line before 3:35 PM. Do not arrive early and sit and wait.
For Morning Drop-Off:
• Your child’s first class begins at 8:40 AM. They go into their classrooms at 8:30 AM each morning. Please be on time.
** Please do not talk on your cell phone once you have entered the Carpool gate. This is a safety hazard.
** Please be VERY careful as you exit the line. The Safety Patrol students are directing you and walkers at the same time. We do not want any accidents.